Are your scores stuck? Are you preparing to take the ACT test for the first time and you don't know where to start? Forget the idea that the ACT Math is just "something you can't improve on." This book is the blueprint for YOUR ACT prep success.
It's a workbook, prep course, and a math review all in one
Whether the test is tomorrow and you need a crash course or months from now and you need a review, the book will help! This step-by-step guide covers every math topic on the ACT. The book can tell you what you need to cover, what strategies to use, and how you will succeed.
How is this book different? It's designed to be a replacement for prep courses. Every topic in the book is connected to others through links--to allow you to easily jump between skills. You'll find videos on every topic, and really specific, concentrated practice problems with incredibly detailed explanations. Not only that, it features more content, and a lot more problems, than most online courses.
It's the most comprehensive ACT Math book available, devoting more time and more examples to each topic than any other. Not only that, but it doesn't read like a textbook. Skip the dense black and white blocks of text and equations. This book is colorful, full of diagrams, and thought bubbles to allow you to clearly follow example problems, without giving you a headache.
- What about strategy? Strategy is EVERYWHERE in this book. It's in every topic, in each section, and in it's own chapter.
- What about your section management and other skills? Use the book to discover critical hacks for your preparation and section management.
How do you practice? Each topic has it's own set of practice problems tailored to the skills you need on test day. Treat the practice problems like a super-focused, detailed problem book.
How do you target what you need? The book has six pre-tests covering specific content that will identify the topics you need to see. The solutions are linked to the sections of the book. You'll also find out how to breakdown your ACT score report and make that information a help.
- How do you work on your math skills? This book is designed for meaningful practice. Each topic is covered individually, with page after page of material and example problems and each topic has it's own videos. At the end, you'll find the skills that tie into what you just worked.
- Use the built in Kindle Textbook features to create your own math cheat sheet, take notes, and navigate topics.
- 400+ ACT math practice questions with step-by-step solutions
- 90+ Videos covering each topic
- Comprehensive strategy section and strategy for each question type
- Guide for translating your ACT score report to the topics you need
- Access to printable geometry problems
- Access to an easy to use math ACT formula sheet
- Section detailing how to practice, how to prepare, and insight into the weaknesses of the ACT (how the testmakers are handcuffed).
About the Author
Jacob Brezinski is a full time professional tutor, teaching students how to take the ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, & LSAT. His philosophy is to meet the student where they're at. He wrote this book with that in mind, for the students he'd never meet, to allow them to master topics they don't know, while letting them skip what they know.
Details The Guide to ACT Math: Skip the Prep Courses
|Title||The Guide to ACT Math: Skip the Prep Courses|
|Release Date||23rd Jan 2017|