We Can Do It! is a problem-solving guide, in the form of a graphic novel, aimed at students in college-level general physics courses. Instead of just providing brief answers to sample questions or discussions of physics concepts without showing how to apply them to difficult problems, We Can Do It! stresses how to approach problems, what to do if you get stuck, and techniques that can be applied broadly.
- Detailed, step-by-step solutions for more than fifty college-level exam problems.
- Graphic novel (cartoon) format
- Formula sheet, units sheet, and technique-choice flowchart
- Special protocols for solving problems involving forces and energy
- Task Tags indexing problems by technique (e.g. momentum), no matter what chapter they appear in
- A t-rex on a trampoline!
Details We Can Do It!: A Problem Solving Graphic Novel Guide for General Physics
|Title||We Can Do It!: A Problem Solving Graphic Novel Guide for General Physics|
|Release Date||2nd Oct 2015|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|