From hypertension and diabetes to sleep disorders, nutrition, and care of the cancer patient, The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, 2nd Edition, guides you through evaluation and management of dozens of the most common medical problems encountered in outpatient internal medicine. Written by nearly 100 house staff and faculty from Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital, this updated title is a companion to The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics and features a similar time-saving format for easy reference.
- Quickly find the information you need with color-enhanced, templated chapters; numerous tables and figures; and an easy-to-read, bulleted format.
- Be prepared for the common ambulatory medical problems you’re likely to encounter, as well as other issues that you may see in everyday practice, such as dermatology, otolaryngology, neurology and psychiatry, ophthalmology, pain management, geriatrics, allergy, alcohol abuse, smoking cessation, and more.
- Stay current thanks to thorough updates of each evidence-based chapter by authors who are specialists in their respective fields.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Details The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine
|Title||The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine|
|Author||Thomas M. De Fer MD|
|Release Date||19th May 2015|